There is NOTHING in Reno that can come close to our program!

We build fitness machines out of ordinary people, and humble elite level athletes everyday. Professionals, civil servants, Division 1 athletes, soccer moms, and grandparents all DESERVE the most effective training available.

LET BATTTLEBORN CROSSFIT, THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL CROSSFIT IN RENO, ONE OF THE FIRST 100 CROSSFIT AFFILIATES EVER, ESTABLISHED IN 2007 SHOW YOU HOW!

All levels welcome - come in and try a week free!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Tuesday 25 November 2008

For time:

Run 800m
30 Clean & Jerk
Run 800m

Load for Clean & Jerk is at your discretion. Challenge yourself!

Post time and load to comments.

9 comments:

Primero Guillón said...

Nice Blog. Please visit my Blog: www.guilloncity.blogspot.com. I hope your visit and commentary. Best regards. Wilfredo

Chandler W said...

Well my injury has resurfaced. So I'll be taking another break. Hopefully I can get it completly resolved this time :(

Here's a quote that explains crossfit and my future at BUD/S very well:

''when a man is pushed, tormented, and defeated, he has a chance to learn something." Ralph Waldo Emerson

CROSS said...

Seems like kick ass work out.

Matt 2.0 said...

Tonight was killer! 30 clean and jerk at 30 kilos a total time of
12:35. I just about died sprinting the last 50 meters to catch up to Alena.

Mel said...

13:49
30 clean and jerks with 60kg on a 66.8 kg body frame.
The pre and post 800 m run was a great add-on to the WOD.
As always, I had great fun this evening!

Looking forward to the next WOD.

Good job to everyone!

Wilson said...

13:06 60kg load. Didn't realize my calves were getting such a workout until I got home.

That was awesome.

CROSS said...

17:47 That was a crazy but challenging workout. can't wait for the pullups tomorrow.

sam said...

25kg: time 13:30?? +/- a few seconds

next time more weight and (hopefully) run faster

Devan said...

Okay, so I actually did mine on Wednesday, but: 30kg load for 15:16 time.