There is NOTHING in Reno that can come close to our program!

We build fitness machines out of ordinary people, and humble elite level athletes everyday. Professionals, civil servants, Division 1 athletes, soccer moms, and grandparents all DESERVE the most effective training available.

LET BATTTLEBORN CROSSFIT, THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL CROSSFIT IN RENO, ONE OF THE FIRST 100 CROSSFIT AFFILIATES EVER, ESTABLISHED IN 2007 SHOW YOU HOW!

All levels welcome - come in and try a week free!

Monday, January 12, 2009

CRAZY RUN!!!!


Team CrossFit - I have a challenge for us.....

February 15th 2009

5k or 10k Run in Verdi

Lets all get together, wear our CrossFit of Reno t-shirts, and RUN!

I would love us to come out in droves and show all those runners what CrossFit can do for you!


3 comments:

Nichoel said...

Awesome Idea! I'll be there for sure!

Matt said...

I'm there :-) Hopefully it isn't to early cause I'm not a morning person :-p.

Chandler W said...

This could be a great event to showcase our talents. I'll be there as long as I don't have to work.