Thursday, February 5, 2009

Friday 6 February 2009

In honor of Justin's birthday, we have

FIGHT GONE BAD

3 five minute rounds of

Row - for calories
wall balls
sumo high pulls
box jumps
push press

Each of the above movements is completed for 1 minute, with no rest in between. You count your total reps for the round, (row = calories). There is a 1 minute rest between rounds, and then you go again. Your total score is the total number of reps for all three rounds!

This workout was named by the UFC Light Weight (155lb) champion BJ Penn.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!!!

And yes this does mean that when your birthday comes around, we will have a workout in your honor too.

12 comments:

Mel said...

Another Classic WOD to look forward to!

Hutch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

So this morning in confirming the length of the workout, I had made mention that I thought it was 5 rounds instead of 3. This then led to the idea of "Title fight gone bad" which would be 5 total rounds of this WOD.

Anonymous said...

I am excited to try my new 20pound vest!!

Travis Coombs said...

Bummed I can't make this WOD. I've been hoping to crack 300 on FGB. Maybe next time. Have fun everyone

Anonymous said...

115-90-100 = 305
w/20lb weight vest

Hardest workout for me yet.

Chandler W said...

116-110-106=332

I also did some handstand pushups. Which are really fun!

Chandler W said...

The problem was I could barely do any handstand pushups because I was tore up from Fight Gone Bad.

Hutch said...

279 I was gassed on the wall balls.

Mel said...

6:00 PM--FGB total: 331

8:00 PM-- 30 muscle ups

I just can't get enough of this good stuff!

As always, excellent job to everyone who gave everything they've got for "Fight Gone Bad".

JB, thank you for letting us taste your mom's home made dumplings.
It was delicious.

Justin, hope this WOD made your birthday even happier!

I will see you guys soon.

Alena said...

All right gys, raised the bar with the vest, THAT MUST OF BEEN THE WORST WORKOUT EVER!

30kg for sumo and push press
20 in box
20 lb vest

240 total... Only dropped mylast score by about 100 reps. :-)

Missed doing it with class, but had Jason coach me and pulled it threw. Thanks Jason!

sam said...

30kg sumo and push press
12,16 & 20 lb wall ball
total 177