Thursday, March 12, 2009

Friday 13, March 2009

Today is a special made workout with a few movements I just tried for the first time myself a few weeks ago....

So, we will start this WOD with the fact that it is a short and sweet one. :)

Tabata:

Fire fighter thrusters - 20kg bar - scale accordingly

20m sprints

Virtual shoveling - 20 kg bar with a 10kg plate on one end - also requires a 24in box - scale weight and box accordingly

Sit ups

Again performed in a circuit style workout. Total time is 20 minutes - 20 seconds on, 10 seconds off!

2 comments:

Mel said...

I am off to Aromas,Ca in the morning for my Crossfit Level 1 Trainer Certification.

This will be a weekend of pure Crossfit MIND and BODY immersion.
This is what feeds and nourishes my soul!

I will see you all on Monday.
Have a great FMP weekend!

Alena and Jason, have a safe trip and I will see you there.

sam said...

I love tabata WOD's and this was a great one, I like new movements and I really liked these.

lowest score was 26.5

Thanks Alena!

I hope all of you have a great cert weekend.