Thursday, April 16, 2009

Friday 16, April 2009

Whoooooaaaaa it has been a week.

Two new hero WOD's, a nightmare push up workout, and our Paleo challenge Fight Gone Bad. Today I would love to say it is going to be "easy", but anything with burpees is not what I would call "easy", nor have I ever come a CrossFit WOD that has been "easy".

From the main site we have the pretty

3x

Run 400m
21 burpees
500m row

Sorry Brant, I know we were going to do "Deadweight", but I think any weighted exercises or more pull ups would be over doing it today. When you get back, we are all over it - just like today's original WOD "Sam".

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Alena, by chance are you going to be at the gym anytime between 12-3? Kara and I have a work party to attend but were hoping we could come a little early.

Alena said...

Hey, Jason will be there - please come by.... If you get this message call me or Jason mine is 745-5144, and his is 250-5048

Love to see you both there!!!

sam said...

22:26
good WOD and burpees are getting easier! finally