There is NOTHING in Reno that can come close to our program!

We build fitness machines out of ordinary people, and humble elite level athletes everyday. Professionals, civil servants, Division 1 athletes, soccer moms, and grandparents all DESERVE the most effective training available.

LET BATTTLEBORN CROSSFIT, THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL CROSSFIT IN RENO, ONE OF THE FIRST 100 CROSSFIT AFFILIATES EVER, ESTABLISHED IN 2007 SHOW YOU HOW!

All levels welcome - come in and try a week free!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sunday 12, April 2009

HAPPY EASTER!!!

I just wanted to let you ALL know, that I am sitting here in front of my laptop, thinking about each and every person who comes to BBCF, and how amazing you are. I thank you all for sharing a part of you with me day in and day out. I believe I am one of the luckiest people to have fallen into BattleBorn CrossFit, and found the most inspiring, dedicated, amazing people I have ever met.

I want you all to look at yourself in the mirror, or take a second and reflect - that as much as you say "thanks" to me, or what a "good" job I am doing - it is NOTHING without YOU!!!

Thanks guys, I LOVE YOU all!

1 comment:

Matt said...

Happy Easter BBCF!!!!



Alena thank you for making the gym extraordinary!