There is NOTHING in Reno that can come close to our program!

We build fitness machines out of ordinary people, and humble elite level athletes everyday. Professionals, civil servants, Division 1 athletes, soccer moms, and grandparents all DESERVE the most effective training available.

LET BATTTLEBORN CROSSFIT, THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL CROSSFIT IN RENO, ONE OF THE FIRST 100 CROSSFIT AFFILIATES EVER, ESTABLISHED IN 2007 SHOW YOU HOW!

All levels welcome - come in and try a week free!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Friday 5, June 2009

Canada West - eh

"Every Rep Counts"

AMRAP in 20 mins

10 wall ball 20/14 (we either use a 16 or 12)
10 box jumps 20 in
10 dead lifts 92.5kg/65kg
10 burpees

O.K. so we all know my great plans and ideas sometimes fall short - haha! Could not find the top #'s for this WOD - if anyone else does post it! :-)

8.35 men
7.08 woman (thanks Ty - knew someone would find it)

7 comments:

Ty Jones said...

Post your results here:
Beyond The White Board
Also the top scores were:
Men: 8.35 rds
Women: 7.08 rds

Ty Jones said...

All the results can be found here:
http://games2009.crossfit.com/regionals/canada-west-day-1-results.html

sam said...

Alena-- I told you to do a WOD I would not like so I could rest easy today!! wall balls, box jumps, deads??

I don't think I can resist this....

Chandler W said...

OUCH!

9.21

Alena said...

6.39 - are you kidding me, I could not squeak out one more fricking burpee (devils exercise) Anyway, rx'd woman weight with a 16lb ball.

sam said...

5.21

rx'd women/16 lb ball

I think this is my first official rx'd WOD, yea!!!

Travis Coombs said...

Beauty Clark! Sorry I missed you hosers tonight, eh? I was too busy throwing back some Elsinore brew's and eating jelly doughnuts. See you tomorrow at 10 AM.

"Dad! Bob broke your beer! No I didn't. Doug broke it!"