Monday, June 29, 2009

Tuesday 30, June 2009

We have two different WOD's today -

the first is for my 7am class only - you guys are so special! :-)

We will meet in the parking lot at Gold's Gym on Longely at 7:00am - Reid and I believe Ty from IGT will be meeting us there to go over the "course" we will be running. Bring water and gloves is what I was told - so passing that info on to you.

OK, regular class times at 10,4, and 6 will do the following Tabata

Bottom to Bottom Tabata - score lowest number for each movement

Four movements done in "normal" tabata fashion of each movement will be done for 4 mins, of 20 seconds on, 10 seconds rest...

Bottom to Bottom Tabata Squats
(hold your rest position in squat position)

Bottom to Bottom Partner Push Ups
(hold your rest position in push up fashion - chest to the floor, partner push ups are where you slap hands on the up position)

Mountain Climbers
(hold your rest in the down position)

Jumping Lunges
(hold your rest in the down position of the lunge)

YEAHHH

See you in the box!

4 comments:

Alena said...

Battle the Rattle - 7am

25:32

Tabata to be done at 5 :)

Jay said...

I am not going to lie to you people, the Tabata was terrible. I feel good about it now, but had nothing but hate for it at the time. Might have even let a couple of profanities slip in Alena’s general direction. Wasn't the first time that has happend and it probably wont be the last.

Travis Coombs said...

Any takers for what the first wod in the new place is gonna be?

I'm not sure if I'm getting sick or if it was the wod from yesterday, but I feel like I got hit by a truck today. Sorry I missed out on this great looking tabata.

Alena said...

So, not going to lie either that was a brutal tabata. :-)