Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thursday 30, July 2009

Ahhhh a techinque work day....

Front squats

5-5-5-5-5

With this since the racks wont be bolted in for all the lases, we will really work on technique not only on the front squat, but on the cleans to get the weight there. :-)

Deep squats, ass to grass as I like to call it. Grab a med ball and make sure the crease in your hips drops below your knees.

And due to Jason actually doing a WOD this week, and him being beat up (yes laugh Sam it is ok) our metcon will be optional for those who would like to partake...

21-15-9
Over head weight walking lunges 20kg/10kg
burpees

3 comments:

Travis Coombs said...

60-60-70-70-90 Kg front squats

3:47 for the metcon.

Need to work on the flexibility in wrists and shoulers/elbows for the front squats.

Ryan McNemar said...

Ryan
24/180

... 80kg Front Squats.
PR'ed Clean!

5:?? on metcon.

I really need to get used to the altitude.

Alena said...

Hey Ryan

Thanks for joining us!!!!

My lifts were simply horrible today- I am beat up from Eva, so did an "active" recovery with 40kg as my max for my squats, no burpees, but rowed a 5k after the lifts.