Sunday, August 23, 2009

Email from Brant!!!! Our resident Parajumper

Hey Alena and everyone else,

O just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that all is well and hot as hell in Texas. 45 out of 70 days over 100 degrees. Basic was well that basic, but a few cool things happened. One it was apparent to my military training instructor that I was into CF and we ended up crossfiting five days a week. It was awesome. A few times we had an entire flight of 55 AF trainees doing a tabata WOD. it was quite a sight. This one kid came in at102 lbs and could only do 3 push-ups and after PT and CF he gained 20lbs and was able to do 54 push-ups. it was crazy to have all these different MTI's asking about CF and nutrition. Crossfit it moving like a wild fire throughout the military.

On another note I start indoc on Monday. I'm excited and a little nervous. I just have to pass one day at a time. I heard the we do super CF WOD's in the program. one workout was 800, that's right 800 burpees, in two and a half hours. In a sick way I'm looking forward to that shit.

Well stay in touch and if anybody want to right or anything like that here is my address:


A1C Shaw Brant J
PSC 7
1080 Apollo Drive, Unit 390734
Lackland AFB TX 78236

later,
Brant

No comments: