Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Post from Robin, Art, Jackie and Jenny + others ;0)

Anyone who is interested in going out on Friday night to celebrate birthday's, we are going to have dinner at Silver Peak (the one near the Riverside movie), at about 8:30 email Alena if your planning on coming and then going out from there. On Sunday we are planning to run around Donner Lake (7.2 miles) meeting at Safeway at 6:45 MaCarran and MaeAnne in the northwest Reno area, after the run we are planning on going out for breakfast. Let Alena know how many want to go.

Thanks Robin

Nice way to finish a week - so early Sunday..... :0)

3 comments:

Travis Coombs said...

Happy Birthday Robin!

I love me some beers at Silver Peak. Unfortunately, I'll be backpacking up near Donner Summit on Friday night. Have fun everyone.

JALENDRA said...

I guess I can run 7.1 miles on sunday. if not I will walk then crawl and also puke but I will finish the run.

JALENDRA said...

Oh 7.2 miles of course.....no problem. piece of cake. MMMMMMMM....... Cake..........