Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Thursday 27, August 2009

As I was sitting here typing in the date for the WOD, I realized it was Thursday all ready - it makes me stop and think how quickly our days, weeks, months and years fly by. You probably think I am going to get all sappy now, but nope - remember a day in the box means another day of a fit healthy life - ENJOY THEM ALL, and get in the BOX and KICK some ASS!

"50 in the Clip"

50 burpee clean and jerks at 42.5kg
(scale weight and movement to level)
compare to 3-3-09

Hell yeah ladies and gentleman - stabilizer muscles are firing, legs are burning, and forearms are asking you to stop - what is the answer to those "problems" HELL NO - I would rather die before I got a DNF on the board. :-) For any new people reading the blog, I am usually not so aggressive - today I just felt like taking it to the next level. hehe

9 comments:

Jerad said...

IF you keep bringing back the staple crossfit workouts, we're going to have to hang the white boards with all the record times on it sis. Who has this one? I know Jason did, but I think Mel has the best time now right?

Travis Coombs said...

6:29 @ 45 Kg

Great WOD. Had me sucking air real quick like.

Chandler W said...

4:02
That put me down hard!

sonja said...

My body felt like a 1000 needles on fire. 8:03 I think Rx'd.

Mel said...

4:10 as Rx'd

See you all tomorrow.

Mel said...

Travis-- Thanks for putting up the rings. We appreciate it!

Travis Coombs said...

No problem Mel. This first setup is a prototype. If it seems to work, we'll get a few more sets up.

Chandler W said...

It's perfect Travis!

Matt said...

8:10

Cut 1:20 off my time from March. Not to shabby :-p nothing compared to Chandler and Mel's 4mins!