Saturday, October 3, 2009

DODGEBALL Today


Pictures to follow - because as always BBCF looked fricking AWESOME!

We had a blast, thanks to an amazing team....

Scott - Fro man
Chandler - the man who brought it together
Harold - our testicles
Sam - our chesticles
Evan - smelly midget
Cole - Hey lard ass your out
Alena - nose water spitter

(You will all hear or see the stories that go along with these)

Anywho - we placed last, so next year for about 3 months prior I will be throwing balls down from the second story during the WOD's and you had better dodge it or - penalties!!!

We did take 1st in the best dressed division though - so we still RULE!

5 comments:

Travis Coombs said...

Aaaaaahhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Nice work dudes! I am so bummed I missed it!

Alena said...

Sam - look at those fricking arms.... BEAUTIFUL!

Mel said...

I love it!
This photo is timeless.

Chandler W said...

Man.....we look good!

Matt said...

Thanks for the explination of the names Alena and Sam, I'm totally bumbed I missed out on a great event!