Friday, October 30, 2009

HUGS!!!!!!

So today in my ramblings on the Internet (should I be working you ask? YES - shhhhh!)

I found this video, it made me smile and made my eyes tear up - I have been accused of being flirtatious, over the top, touchy, feely, but it all just comes down to love, and feeling the over empowering joy of knowing someone, anyone (sometimes) cares to feel you close to them, and wants you to know how wonderful a HUG can make your day! That, and I love hugs!!!

Please watch the following video, and share it with your friends and family, before you know it we will all be welcoming and giving freely hugs for the simple pleasure of knowing we can!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL7Jo_1Z3Y8

Love you guys!!!

3 comments:

sonja said...

Thanks!

Travis Coombs said...

Great video Alena! Sometimes we take it for granted that we have friendships that warrant hugs - others aren't so fortunate. Share the love sista's & brotha's!

Ariel said...

Sometimes the best things in life are free!