Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday 10, October 2009


Today we have our regular WOD for the box...

DiaFranaBeth

21 deadlifts 102kg
21 HSPU
15 thrusters 42.5kg
15 pull ups
9 squat cleans 60kg
9 ring dips

YEAP - a combination of three of the best lady WODS out there:
Diane - Fran - Elizabeth

Then this morning we had an amazing FMP - it been a while but the group nailed it!!!!

1.5 mile run with 25-35lb vest on

5 x
100 m run
10 burpees

5x
10 deadlifts (3 loads to choose from, but we did) 60kg - medium
5 clean and jerks (again heavy,medium,light to choose from) 42.5kg - medium

1.5 mile run with 25-35lb vest on

for time.

8 comments:

Alena said...

Hey guys - awesome job today. Will one of you post our times on the blog so I can post on BTWB? :-)

Chandler W said...

Nice job guys! That was an awsome FMP!
times:

Rendezvous: 16:00

Contact: 9:55

Load the supplies: 9:59

Security Coverage: 16:11

Total: 52:04

Chandler W said...

Total time was 51:25 not 52:04

Travis Coombs said...

Our very own Ryan McNemar is a Crossfit CELEBRITY featured on the very esteemed Crossfit main page. Sick photo & great job at representing Battle Born CF. Check it out everybody!

Travis Coombs said...

Oh yeah... bummed I missed out on both DiFranBeth and the FMP. Hope y'all had a great day!

Alena said...

RYAN - You are the MAN!!!! Thanks so much for that!

Thank you again to everyone who supports me and our box! It make my soul smile to know that you are all proud of BBCF!

Mel said...

Great crew, awesome FMP!
Just like old times.

Matt said...

What a fantastic Saturday! I could not ask for any better place to go workout. In fact, you could probably ask my friends how many times I mention BBCF and I'm sure they could tell you the workouts Ive done :-p. I would not ask for any other box to support, Alena you have done a fantastic job creating a warm family gym! I will support you as long as I am alive.