Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday 20, January 2010

Good mid week to you all - looks like a snow day may be coming our way.

Being that it is mid week, we have a skill movement instead of a "strength" movement, with some other fun stuff for your enjoyment. :0)

Strength/Skill:

Squat Cleans

no real rep scheme on this, we are just working the technique

Handstand push ups

3 sets of max reps with a 2 min rest in between

Metcon:

Tabatta Something Else (make sure to log this on your card)

Pull-ups
Push-ups
Squats
Sit-ups

4 min of 20 seconds on 10 second rest PER movement. Score will equal your total number of reps per movement, then the total score.

5 comments:

Alena said...

Going for a big jump in my PR today - last time we did it I got 345, today I am shooting for 375 (phewww that is 30 reps, but I have it all worked out in my head - so I got this!)

See you at 6

Brian McClure said...

This was the WOD on my first day in Sept - 215. Today, crushed it with 299!

Chandler W said...

Nice job today everyone! Going all out on every round was awesome. It make the WOD so much more difficult.

60kg,70kg,80kg Squat Cleans (5-5-5)

23-13-9 HSPU

No idea on my metcon score. It was painful though!

Nice job on your PR Alena!

Mel said...

Squat cleans: 65kg
Hspu: 12/8/6

Metcon: No idea what my
score was as well.
All I know is that we were
doing max reps to failure
on each interval and it
was painful and fun!

Good job to Alena and Brian for
your PRs!

It's midweek and I am starting
to have dreams about the
weekend again.

Alena said...

378 - thanks for the push guys! Bruan you did AWESOME!!! Reason why I want everyone to log the ones I tell you to log! Great improvement!