There is NOTHING in Reno that can come close to our program!

We build fitness machines out of ordinary people, and humble elite level athletes everyday. Professionals, civil servants, Division 1 athletes, soccer moms, and grandparents all DESERVE the most effective training available.

LET BATTTLEBORN CROSSFIT, THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL CROSSFIT IN RENO, ONE OF THE FIRST 100 CROSSFIT AFFILIATES EVER, ESTABLISHED IN 2007 SHOW YOU HOW!

All levels welcome - come in and try a week free!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday 2, February 2010

After an amazing day with PR's set across the board for a great WOD yesterday, we are setting up another one that I know you will all destroy. Everyone's strength has gone threw the roof, and endurance and stamina following right along with it. Great job you guys!!!

Strength:

Snatch Grip Deadlifts

5-5-5-5-5 at 75% of max

Push-up progression (this is a new one, and is a good set to see some room for improvement)

3 sets of 5 with a 30 sec to minute rest between sets of

normal
wide
diamond
wide
reverse hands
wide
normal

Metcon:

"Grace"

30 Clean and jerks 60/40kg (from the floor each rep)

Foundation: 30 clean and press - PVC up to 20kg
Intermediate: 30 clean and jerks 42.5/28kg
Advanced: RX'd

I love this lady - no I really do! :0)

4 comments:

Travis Coombs said...

Alena - great job with the sub 3!

I wasn't so successful today.

4:59 Rx'd - over a minute and a half slower than last time!

Alena said...

Thanks Travis! I was going to do it again with the 6pm class at RX'd mens weight, but those soccer kids drain me - to the point of a headache from hell last night. Sorry 6pm class if I was a little off my game.

How was the shoulder yesterday?

Travis Coombs said...

Shoulder is actually feeling great now-a-days! Thanks for asking. Part of me is glad that you didn't have a chance to do it with men's weight as I think you would've had a good shot at beating me! : )

Alena said...

Oh, I dont know about that - in my mind I was thinking like 12 minutes. LOL