Saturday, June 12, 2010

Friday 11, June 2010

So, our metcon's have been hard and most would consider hard lately - as I program the few weeks out, I look at the movements we need to cover, or work on and try to lay it out that way. In my head, the metcon seems like it would be a 12 minute WOD, then bam we are looking at 20 mins. So, maybe I have to start running the WOD'S by another trainer like I used to with Jason. :-)

Strength:
Power cleans
3-3-3-3-3
***technique, technique, technique!!!

Metcon:
3 split jerks 60/40kg
5 deadlifts 100/70kg
7 burpees

Heavy, hard and fast!!!!

Great job guys!!!

Oh and for the record we will now be posting 3 prescribed weights on the board - we will have "heavy weight RX", "RX men" "RX woman"

We have a few guys that are super powerful and the 60kg on anything overhead is nothing so, we will be making it 80 on stuff like that. :0) There you go Kevin!

No comments: