Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lurong Living Paleo Challenge

Ok, so quick bits of info for our challengers

*we will do the first three benchmarks this week on Mon-Wed-Fri
*unless I missed something, I can take your measurements this weekend, I will be available at 8am Sat and 10am Sunday for 1 hour only both days.
*your photos, bring whatever your going to use to upload them, phone, camera etc. I will watch the photo be taken, it take it for you and approve your upload
*my awesome scale is not working, so were going off of the regular scale
*the weekly benchmark workouts will be held every Wednesday after the first three are completed this week
*if you miss the Wednesday WOD you will have to arrange a time with one of the coaches to make up for it
*We will hold a weekly meeting on Sundays at 5pm to discuss the prior week, and keep everyone accountable

***IF YOU HAVE NOT SIGNED UP, PLEASE DO! YOU HAVE UNTIL 11:59PM TOMORROW EVENING!!!

No comments: