Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thursday 29, November 2012

So, today is one of those days you dread to see come. No, I am not talking about the metcon, though burpee's suck a whole shit ton. Today one of our family members had to move on to another gym. Breaks my heart, especially since she has been with me for 3+ years. Of course I understand, but I will miss you and your spit fire attitude, your never give up attitude, and your drive to live and live life to it's fullest. I LOVE YOU MELANIE RICHARDS!!!

Skill:

See Monday (haha)

Strength:

Snatch Technique

2-2-2-2-2-2

Metcon:

15 min EMOM

5 burpees
and finish the minute with squat cleans 60/40kg

*** GOOD FORM FIRST and FOREMOST, SECOND - MAINTAIN INTENSITY, THIRD - DON"T HATE ME TRAVIS PROGRAMMED THE WEEK!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Alena for the kind words. I have thoroughly enjoyed working out at Battleborn. There is no place like it. I will miss everyone, we are like family. I will pop in from time to time to make sure everyone is using proper form. LOL I have learned so much from you and the other coaches. Thank you for everything.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.