Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Tuesday 1, January 2013

HOLY COW IT IS 2013!!!!

What goals have you set for the New Year?

Well let me tell you mine and let's see how I hold up. :-)

1. Be the BEST mom I can be - time flies guys, my baby turns 17 this year and will be flying the coop in a few short 2 years, I have always strove to be a great mom, sometimes lost sight of the end result because I take for granted what a good kid I have.

2. Be the BEST CF coach I can be - I always try to give you the best advice and coaching not only from myself but the coaches we have in the gym. With the influx of what I call less than stellar CF gym's opening with untrained coaches I want to ensure you all get the BEST!

3. Expand and grow our CF gym - let everyone know what we know we are the BEST!

4. Continue being the BEST CF gym in Reno and prove it - well pretty much stated above, but this is all about you guys, you help make me and our family of athletes what we are!

5.Fittest of The Sierra's - ass kicking team!

6. Figure Competition for me in June of this year

7. CF Open - ass kicking team!

8. Pyramid Lake mini Tri - Scott you shall pay for calling me out on this one!

No comments: