Friday, October 10, 2014

Comfortable being Uncomfortable!

Life only seems to get harder as you age.


As it should.


Getting older means more responsibility.


If the universe rewards hustle and passion it reprimands
those who live comfortably.

If you are "comfortable" I can guarantee you are not doing or
accomplishing shit. Anything worth doing requires stepping
out of your comfort zone.

I have come to realize this more then ever since becoming a father.

Trust me, this is one of the most challenging things I have done
with my life and is already becoming the most rewarding.

I'm starting to forget what a comfort zone is.

Time management is becoming more and more important.

I sleep when I can, I eat when I remember.

Definitely working under less than optimal conditions.

But guess what? I'm still getting shit done.

I'm still training. Still working. Still crushing every aspect of
my life and trying to get better every day.

People need to harden up.

Get comfortable being uncomfortable.

Getting stronger and changing your physique is not easy.

I'm sick of hearing excuses. Sometimes you just have to get shit
done regardless of the circumstances.

Most people require too much to get in a good workout.

Sometimes you won't get the perfect nights sleep or hit your macros
100% on point. There will be times when you forget to take your pre
workout or forget to pack your lifting shoes, knee sleeves, wrist
wraps, chalk, etc.

None of that matters. Sure I like those things too but its a
luxury first world problem.

Stop the excuses and don't let anything get in the way of
accomplishing your goals.

No comments: