Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday 7, June 2009

Ha - so I keep telling Jason not to be afraid of the computer because what if I am not near mine and he needs to post the blog????

Well, as you can see today/last night I was no where near a computer. In fact, I was sleeping in a Taco Bell parking lot some where near Davis, Ca with my son and my best friend. HAHA - yes, I said a parking lot.

5 k run (was the WOD Jason decided on)

And of course today was Chandler's BBQ at the gym, and thank you so much to all of you who showed and gave your love and support. We also had Brant here, who found out he is actually leaving this month as well - a few days before Chandler, so it was a double "We will miss you, love you and thank you for giving us the honor of being by your side in some small way while you strode for goals that most of us only dream of!"

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!

1 comment:

Nichoel said...

Good times - very stiff joints lol