Thursday, June 18, 2009

Friday 19, June 2009

First thing first - shout out to my boy Evan - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I love you, and oh dear god your a teenager!

So in trying to plan out a month of qualifiers my planner looks like a children's scribble pad by this point - I am surprised I have not put holes in the paper from erasing so much.

South West Qualifier

21-15-9
box jumps 24 in box
kettlebell swings 24/16kg
sumo dead lift high pulls 42.5kg

Warm ups today are in honor of Travis at 11:20 everyone bow your head in a moment of silence (those of us who were at the 10am class on Thursday know why) We love you Travis!

3 sets of 10
push ups
back extensions
thruster (light weight)
500m row

12 comments:

sam said...

I think the time for travis is 11:10, but we can bow our heads 2 x for him, at the beginning and the end!!! hahahaa

Travis Coombs said...

Thank you friends. Sadly, I will never be the same after tomorrow. See y'all in a few days!

Jerad said...

Happy Birthday Nephew!!!!

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Evan from Kristi, Daddy and Ally!!!!!

Ty Jones said...

What the ...? Travis, are you getting a vasectomy or something? It's the only thing I can think of that fits all the comments.

Travis Coombs said...

Ty - Bingo!

Happy Birthday Evan!

Chandler W said...

Happy B-day even!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sonja said...

happy b-day Evan

sam said...

Happy b-Day Evan!!!!!

Travis- I hope you are at home relaxing with a big bag of ice, we had a moment of silence for you this am.

6:48 20" box otherwise as rx'd

Mel said...

Don't worry Travis.
The surgical procedure
will not affect your Fran time.

Chandler W said...

Evan not even, my stupid iPhone changed Evan to even LOL