Thursday, April 30, 2009

Friday 1, May 2009

O.K. first I want to wish Chandler GOOD LUCK in his first marathon ever! We at BBCF know you will rock this like you do everything you do!!!

WOW - it is May already!!!

Lots of stuff going on this month - I have sent an email out to everyone I have regarding events etc.. This will soon be a major form of communication with me since we have so much going on, so please if you have not gotten an email from me this week - send me one at:

alena@battleborncrossfit.com


We were going to have a good over head squat day today, but I know the start of the week was pretty leg intensive, and this weekend will be also.

Been a while since we did bench press, so I think today is the day.

Bench Press
5-5-5-5-5

followed by a short and sweet tabata of

jump rope
push ups (yeap, fry those muscles)

No comments: