Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Monday 21, November 2011

The week of Thanksgiving.

Have you thought about what your thankful for lately? I think sometimes we forget to stop and think about everything and everyone that helps us make our lives what they are.

I am thankful for so many reasons, people, things, in my life - but I want to take a quick moment to say to all of you how thankful I am that you have put your spirit of health and fitness in the care of BattleBorn CrossFit.
I am thankful for my amazing.coaching staff.
I am thankful for my FAMILY of members.

Thank you guys, I love you all!!!!


Skill this week is pull ups! All kinds, work on killing, strict, weighted, butterfly, you name it work on it.

Strength

Back squats
5-5-5-3-2-5

Metcon:

50 dead hang pull ups
100 air squats

* score is number of rounds to complete pull ups and total time.

(Mine was at least 15+ rounds - I was so impressed with my start too.)

No comments: