There is NOTHING in Reno that can come close to our program!

We build fitness machines out of ordinary people, and humble elite level athletes everyday. Professionals, civil servants, Division 1 athletes, soccer moms, and grandparents all DESERVE the most effective training available.

LET BATTTLEBORN CROSSFIT, THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL CROSSFIT IN RENO, ONE OF THE FIRST 100 CROSSFIT AFFILIATES EVER, ESTABLISHED IN 2007 SHOW YOU HOW!

All levels welcome - come in and try a week free!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Monday 21, November 2011

The week of Thanksgiving.

Have you thought about what your thankful for lately? I think sometimes we forget to stop and think about everything and everyone that helps us make our lives what they are.

I am thankful for so many reasons, people, things, in my life - but I want to take a quick moment to say to all of you how thankful I am that you have put your spirit of health and fitness in the care of BattleBorn CrossFit.
I am thankful for my amazing.coaching staff.
I am thankful for my FAMILY of members.

Thank you guys, I love you all!!!!


Skill this week is pull ups! All kinds, work on killing, strict, weighted, butterfly, you name it work on it.

Strength

Back squats
5-5-5-3-2-5

Metcon:

50 dead hang pull ups
100 air squats

* score is number of rounds to complete pull ups and total time.

(Mine was at least 15+ rounds - I was so impressed with my start too.)

No comments: