Thursday, June 23, 2011

Love Half Way Around The World

Calling all Battleborn CrossFit family members!!!

Some of you may or may not know, Coach Travis, his beautiful wife Laurie and his family are in the process of adopting a baby or babies from Etheopia.
All proceeds from the event are going to offset the cost of the adoption.

Let's go family, show up, support, or if you can't make it there is an envelope at the gym if you just want to help out.

A few pics of what they have been collecting, haha wow thus will be a fun sale!



Saturday and Sunday June 25th and 26th

7am-3pm both days

1727 Back Country Court

Reno, NV 89521

1 comment:

Travis Coombs said...

Thank you Alena, and everyone else for your support! I am continually amazed at the loyalty, friendship and generousity that is exhibited by everyone in the BBCF family.

As my 5 year old, Ella said this week, "Daddy.. I can't wait until our garage sale. Our house is too full!" All of everyone's awesome donations have filled to capacity my garage, office, dining room, entry, and family room! Laurie & I are humbled and appreciative of the moral and volunteer support we have received on this journey & I can't wait to teach our new kid how to do a kipping pull up in the box & introduce him or her to you all. Cheers my friends!