There is NOTHING in Reno that can come close to our program!

We build fitness machines out of ordinary people, and humble elite level athletes everyday. Professionals, civil servants, Division 1 athletes, soccer moms, and grandparents all DESERVE the most effective training available.

LET BATTTLEBORN CROSSFIT, THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL CROSSFIT IN RENO, ONE OF THE FIRST 100 CROSSFIT AFFILIATES EVER, ESTABLISHED IN 2007 SHOW YOU HOW!

All levels welcome - come in and try a week free!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday, February 2nd, 2011

MetCon:

Nancy!
5 rounds for time:
400 m run
15 overhead squats (men: 42.5 kg, women: 30 kg)



Crossfit quote: "Love your body, make it hate you."


4 comments:

Travis Coombs said...

My favorite WOD!

12:twenty-something

Legs felt heavy this morning.

Brian McClure said...

One of my favorites too.

Rx'd 12:57 pr!!

Matt said...

Those are some awesome times fellas!
I had to do rest day.. Would have been day 11 in a row and was feeling the pain. I'll make it up cause I have to concure my fear of ohs!

BSquare said...

15:32 pr!