There is NOTHING in Reno that can come close to our program!

We build fitness machines out of ordinary people, and humble elite level athletes everyday. Professionals, civil servants, Division 1 athletes, soccer moms, and grandparents all DESERVE the most effective training available.

LET BATTTLEBORN CROSSFIT, THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL CROSSFIT IN RENO, ONE OF THE FIRST 100 CROSSFIT AFFILIATES EVER, ESTABLISHED IN 2007 SHOW YOU HOW!

All levels welcome - come in and try a week free!

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Wednesday 12, August 2015

Warm up:

400m run
Then
4x
5 ring rows
6 push ups
7 air squats
Followed by
PVC dislocates

Skill:

Kettlebell windmills
Shoot for 50 each side, or 7 minutes worth of work
*arm locked, reach back with hips, keep your eyes on the KB, oblique's and back "abs" are the focus here

Strength:

Deadlift
12-10-8 WARM UP
8-8-8 at 70% of your 1 rep max you found July 29th, 2015

Metcon:

Today we have Ragen and her 21st birthday!!!!!

Let me say shots, and these movements can be rough - but I was convinced when I took off out the door in front of Jennie Fong running, that I was going to beat her, when she passed me my liquid courage or should I say confidence fell a little bit

8 minute AMRAP
12 pull ups
9 HSPU
4 box jumps

2 minute rest

21 double tap wall balls
400m run

No comments: