Monday, September 10, 2012

Hey BBCF please DONATE what you can!


Hi BBCF Family, most of you know our very own breast cancer survivor Melanie. She is an amazing woman, with drive, heart, and a sense of humor with wittiness that makes me laugh so hard I snort. Well, please read below, and however we can, lets support her in her Race for the Cure!

Thanks Mel for being a part of our family!

A message from Melanie Richard

Dear Friends and Family,

The race is a month away. Please donate today. Join my team as well!!!

The fight against cancer goes on. In today's society everyone knows someone who has been touched by breast cancer. Whether it's a friend or relative, someone in your circle has battled breast cancer. I have found a way to fight against cancer - through the Susan G. Komen Northern Nevada Race for the Cure®. I will be dedicating my walk to my friend Becky, who is currently battling breast cancer.

The Komen Race for the Cure is a community event that honors and memorializes breast cancer survivors, co-survivors and those that have lost to the disease. The Race also plays a vital role in raising funds for research, education, prevention, advocacy and treatment. Each year over 1.3 million people take part in Race for the Cure events around the world. My team will be joined by hundreds of others October 7, 2012 at the Grand Sierra Resort.

How can you help? You can support me by making a tax-deductible contribution to Susan G. Komen for the Cure. If you would like to donate, please click on my personal page link below to make a donation to my efforts. You may also call me with the amount you will be pledging and can send the donation, payable to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure, to me at the address below.

1350 Freeport Blvd. Suite #101 Sparks, NV 89431

Additionally, you can join me at the event as a walker, runner or volunteer for the event. There are many ways to join in on the fight to end breast cancer forever.

Thank you for supporting the fight against cancer!

No comments: