Tuesday, May 19, 2009

CHANDLER WALKER BURPEE BEER PONG BBQ

Hey everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know that we are having a going away party for Chandler Walker on...

Sunday June 7th (not Saturday the 6th)
at around 12:00 noon on till whenever we are done.

We will be having a bbq, some sort of crazy beer pong tournament that will involve burpees of course, and lots of good times!

We will be doing this in a pot luck style, so when you come bring something. Jason and I will take care of the meat, and the beer for those of you who are partaking! :-)

Let me know by the 4th of June that you are attending, drinking beer, and please bring your family to give Chandler a big hug and all of our best wishes on his journey to become a Navy Seal!

Chandler - make sure you let the other cadets know that this is for them also, and to please bring their family and friends! Just give them my # or email to get in touch and give me a count to make sure I have enough of everything! :-)

3 comments:

Travis Coombs said...

Sounds like fun Alena. Send the poor guy off to the most difficult physical challenge of his life by getting him drunk & fat. Count me in.

Adam said...

Sounds like fun -- I can't wait. :)

Also, however unrelated, this looks incredible.

Musau "Dan" Mutua said...

I'm sorry!!! I'll be training with my soldiers in Flag Staff, AZ. I won't be back until 15 June. If you I don't get to see yo before you leave. May God bless you and deliver you out of chaos. I hope your tour is a succsessful one.