Friday, May 8, 2009

Weekend Classes for 5-9 to 5-10

On Saturday there will be a 9am workout only...

I and some of our fellow BBCF teammates am running the Run A Muck at 2, and I wont be back in time for 4pm class. Evan and I are going Camo for the run - face paint and all. Come out and watch all your BBCF friends running threw obstacle courses and mud bogs! Enjoy the sun, the water and the fun!!!

On Sunday there will be a 4pm workout only...

Again, myself and some of the other BBCF teammates are running in the Moms On The Run race Sunday morning to promote breast cancer awareness, and enjoy a beautiful Mothers Day. Come out join the cause, you can walk, run, and bring the kids.

Hope to see you all this weekend - if I don't, please have a Happy Mother's Day to all my mama's, and to all my guys - please tell your wives Happy Mother's Day for me!

No comments: