Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wednesday 6, May 2009

First want to congratulate another member of the BBCF for setting a goal that at times I know he may of thought - "can I reach this?" and attaining it!

Brant - if you don't know him you have seen his time and weight on the board before, he has been accepted into the Air force Special Tactics (he is going to be a PJ in the air force). WOOT WOOT AHHHHH-MAZING, HELL YES, and a big YAAAAAYYY!!!!

From all of us at the box, Brant we are so proud of you, and thank you for dedicating your life to keeping us free and able to do the things many of us may take for granted!

Well, we are at that testing point again for the Paleo challenge.

FIGHT GONE BAD

3m rounds of 1 minute at each of the following stations:

Row - for calories
Wall Ball - 20lb
Sumo Deadlift High Pull - 35kg
Box Jumps - 20 in box
Push Press - 35kg

Yes, maybe I will actually get to do it this time - my workout partner ripped his pants the last time we did it, and got all butt hurt! HeeHee!

4 comments:

JALENDRA said...

Congratulation Brant.

Finally went to the doctor for the foot problem. I tore my ligaments on sesmoid bone of the big toe. Can't do any weight barring workouts for 3-4 months. :(
I was looking forward to the final 5 rounds of Fight Gone Bad.
Good Luck guy.

sam said...

25kg
score 245

PR went up again, this time 7 points. Yea!!!!!

JB- take care of your foot. Hope to see you soon.

Travis Coombs said...

318

Second time doing FGB. This WOD owns me. Thanks Drew for the motivation. Good job everyone!

Musau "Dan" Mutua said...

317

I was really sore, but I had my personal best!