Sunday, May 17, 2009

Monday 18, May 2009

Is it Monday already - WOW!

800m run
bottom to bottom tabata squats - 8 rounds
400m run
bottom to bottom tabata squats - 8 rounds
800m run

OK, so how this is going to work, there will be one stop watch running for total time, the clock will be a constant running "tabata" timer. Once you complete your first 800m run, it is your job to count your 8 rounds on the clock (since everyone will be finishing at different times). Once done with your 8 rounds, take off for your 400m run and then do another 8 rounds of tabata, (again your job to keep track of it) and take off for that last 800m run.

Scoring, how the heck do we score this crazy leg burning tabata - glad you asked...
Total time, and lowest score for each of the 4 min tabatas. Muahahahahaha, making you use the mental aspect today as well.

7 comments:

sam said...

I love bottom to bottom squats!!

20:01
score 11

Travis Coombs said...

17:40 (I think?)
score 10

Sam - sad to say I don't share your affection for the bottom to bottom squats. I felt like I had two circus midgets wrapped around my legs on the runs after the squats.

Alena said...

Yes Sam, I would have to agree with Travis - don't love them one bit! :-) Great job guys! HAHA Travis that is a good depection of what it felt like!

Matt said...

WOW, holy sneakers!
My legs were on FIRE!

18:17

From the Climb the Legacy yesterday, to an insane leg workout today... WOW...

Travis I'm pretty sure midgets weren't heavy enough but a good description!

Awesome job 6pm class!

Mel said...

17:28
Minimum of 13 tabata squats

A nice cool down WOD from the Legacy climb yesterday.

It feels great and I love it!

Musau "Dan" Mutua said...

Nice Mel

17:36 10 squats

Yeah this one was a challenge! Good job everyone!!

Alena said...

Did it twice today - neurotic feeling today so dont ask...

Anyway, both times 19:00min 9 squats.