Monday, April 28, 2014

Saturday 26, April 2014

Normally I don't post our Saturday WOD's, cuz I don't want to scare off the new people looking at our AWESOME GYM!

But today we did a memorial WOD here at BBCF and I will post it, along with a thank you to everyone who showed up from the lake and the surrounding areas.

It was awesome to have you all here - pictures to follow (I'm retard when it comes to posting stuff from my phone to web pages like pictures. HAHA)

"Manion" - originally posted 7-9-2011 on CF Main

7x

400m run
29 back squats 60/40kg

First Lieutenant Travis Manion, 26, of Doylestown, Pennsylvania, assigned to 1st Reconnaissance Battalion, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, based in Camp Pendleton, California, was killed by sniper fire on April 29, 2007 while fighting against an enemy ambush in Anbar Province, Iraq. He is survived by his father, Colonel Tom Manion, mother Janet Manion, and sister Ryan Borek.

TravisManionHero_th.jpg

No comments: