Friday, March 13, 2009

Saturday 14, March 2009

Thank you all for a wonderful week in honoring the brave souls who fight, defend, and protect us all every day in this great country.

The last military WOD of the week is none other than....

"300"

25 pull ups
50 dead lifts at 60 kg
50 push ups
50 box jumps 24 inch box
50 floor wipers
50 one arm kettle bell clean and press
25 pull ups

What better way to end the week than with a Spartan yell! I want to hear that yell all the way in Aromas, California! (But let's make it "We are BattleBorn CrossFit!!!"

Thanks everyone, see you Monday and have a great time at the FMP tomorrow!!!!

5 comments:

Chandler W said...

Have fun at the cert. Show them what BBCF is made of!

Chandler W said...

Great job everyone! This was a tough workout but you pushed through it and came out strong.

I did this after everyone left (Justin ran the clock for me).
Time 13:08

Nichoel said...

Chandler you are a rockstar! Great Job!

I got it in 20:40 - the box jumps killed me (but my knee only hurts a litle now)

Awesome Job to Angie, Jerad, Justin, Kara and Maggie! And thank you Chandler for being such an excellent coach!

Wish Alena and Mel luck on their certs and I'll see you all tomorrow for Rob's FMP :)

Anonymous said...

The WOD from the Maui branch of BBCF started off with 10 mile run which started under clear conditions and finished with ankle deep water and a fire hose blasting rain.

After some body surfing and a hard sand walk, nancy and I did 20 x (5 squats, 5 push ups, 5 sit ups).

Have fun on Sunday, Kick ass.

Dave

Anonymous said...

Hey Alena,
I just wanted to make sure I didn't lost contact with you. We are looking forward to visiting you and seeing your 'box' first hand. It was great meeting you and congratulations on an awesome job on completion of the Level I certification.
Take care,
Tim
South Tahoe CrossFit {soon to be}