Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday 8, March 2011

Many of you may of already figured out, that Jason and I are resting our programming days. Each week is 3 and 2, one week I get 3 for my specialties, and Jason has 2, and vise versa.

Can you tell who's week it is???

Strength:

Back squats
5-5-5-3-2-5

Skill:

Strict pull ups

Metcon:

Death by Deadlifts
Body weight

Complete the number of deads for the minute number your on.
Minute 1=1 dead
Minute 2=2
Minute 3=3
And on and on until you can't perform the number of deads for the minute you are on. Last completed round is your score.

2 comments:

Travis Coombs said...

Still.... so.... SORE!...

Great strength workout, but also a surprisingly nice aerobic element too. 21 rounds with the Peterson's at 6AM. Good times!

Unknown said...

Only 15 Rd's for me...I gotta lose some weight!