Saturday, May 10, 2014

HIIT - YES IT IS BACK!

The Get More Fit With BattleBorn CrossFit is off to a start

5a.m (shhhhh get up I promise you will love it)

Monday - Wednesday - Friday

At Mckay Stadium (UNR football field) on the field - you may have to hop the main fence - its o.k., its part of the program! :-)

What to expect you ask???

Dynamic warm up is a given
and then.....

It will be a different workout everyday we meet, some longer - 25 minutesish, some around 12 minutes - whatever the time is, I promise you will shred some fat, burn some calories, and be ready for what the day throws at you waking up to my smiling face.

Sign ups for your weigh and measurements will be in the gym Monday - expect about 30-45 minutes with me and be prepared with a camera for us to snap some photos for you to keep - unless I snag them for better reasons.

All right see you all bright and early MONDAY morning!



No comments: