Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Main Site

Hey guys -

Just a reminder to go onto the Main site as often as possible!

There are amazing stories, articles, and some new Certifications that look so much fun, along with a Certification Vacation weekend where you get two certs in one weekend.

Plus check out the affiliate page, and see some of the cool stuff other affiliates are doing, and if you see something you can't live without doing bring it up to me - let's see what we can do!

This is every one's CrossFit box, so please explore, enjoy and share!

5 comments:

Travis Coombs said...

my daily routine...

check BBCF website
check main CF website
check email

repeat... repeat... repeat...

Alena said...

LIve life as prescribed!

Jerad said...

I like that as another shirt slogan sissy.

Travis Coombs said...

Saw another potential shirt slogan on the Crossfit Las Vegas website -

"I may bleed. I may Cry. But I will never quit."

Alena said...

That is a good one also Travis!'

Thanks lil brother - a Mel saying he had mentioned in the 6pm - and it really just rings so very true!