There is NOTHING in Reno that can come close to our program!

We build fitness machines out of ordinary people, and humble elite level athletes everyday. Professionals, civil servants, Division 1 athletes, soccer moms, and grandparents all DESERVE the most effective training available.

LET BATTTLEBORN CROSSFIT, THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL CROSSFIT IN RENO, ONE OF THE FIRST 100 CROSSFIT AFFILIATES EVER, ESTABLISHED IN 2007 SHOW YOU HOW!

All levels welcome - come in and try a week free!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thursday 29, October 2009

WHEWWWWWWWW-

Today was a good one (I think)

5 x

15 hang squat cleans at 60kg
30 push ups

That was a grunter of a WOD - that is all I know! I can't think of one quiet person in the box today!!!!

Holy cow Chandler blew the WOD away with a sub 13!

Check out the main page and Ty's 48inch box jump - those pics are cool!!!!

4 comments:

Alena said...

16:01 did it with te 10am clas 35kg
full squat cleans - damn Oly cert!

Travis - what the hell did you write on the board besides stupid? Did you do 9 rounds?

Mel said...

Had fun in our box!
I love squat cleans.
Nice job, Chandler!

19:06 as rx'd

Travis Coombs said...

Ha ha...

Jason wrote the "stupid", because it was a better substitute for the steaming pile of poo that I told him to draw which resembled my performance.

This WOD tore me up. It was 26:37 as Rx'd. Granted - I did it solo & this was a hard WOD to stay motivated for. No excuses though! The cleans wreaked havoc on my wrists & I was taking them one or two at a time. I need to seriously work on my clean work. Great job on this one everybody. Alena - 16 mins is amazing. Chandler - 13 minutes is ridiculous.

You all continue to motivate and inspire me every day.

Chandler W said...

Nice job everyone! This was a tough one, but we pulled through.
12:16ish as Rx.