Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thursday 16, July 2009

YAY we have pull up bars - everyone give SCOTT a BIG WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! Thank you so much Scott and Dave you have amazing ideas daily - thank you as well!

So, there are so many WOD's to do, but I thought maybe I should go a little nicer on the first one back on the bar.

Death By Pull Ups

With a continuously running clock do one pull-up the first minute, two pull-ups the second minute, three pull-ups the third minute… continuing as long as you are able.
Use as many sets each minute as needed.


Oh so excited!

7 comments:

Jay said...

Whats up Crossfit peps? I am getting fat out here in Florida, but I hope that you all are working hard and staying fit.
In some sick way I miss all the crossfit fun, and even some of you fools. I am excited to get back and work off my new gut, but maybe I will just learn to love my new found fatness.
See you in a couple weeks.

Travis Coombs said...

15 rounds + 12 pullups

Thanks for the competition Chandler.

Jay - looking forward to seeing the "new you" when you get back.

Matt said...

Florida sun I'm jealous.

16 rounds

WOW my hands are horribly gone!

Alena said...

Jay - we miss you!

Saving Eva till you get back!

sam said...

Jay the 10am class is not the same without you!!!

I am excited to see your "love handles" when you return.

racingbean said...

18 rnds

My hands are disgusting from this wod.

Ty Jones said...

I watched Speal do this WOD with a 20# vest on and get 24 rounds + 23 at my L1 certification.
Un-frickin-believable! Pat Barber did it too but only got 14 rounds + ~10. His hands were a bloody mess.