Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thursday 3, May 2012

O.K. so, we had some outstanding scores for Cindy last week, so this week, we are doin a 10 minute version, BUT you have a partner counting your legit reps.  I know I PR'd on Cindy last week as well, but I know for damn well I had some push ups that were not to pretty, and if I had someone counting my reps after Coach jason went over the standards I might not of gotten that last round to PR on. ;-) 

Skill:

Turkish get ups

Strength:

Strict press
5-5-5-3-2-5

Metcon:

Partner Cindy
10 min Amrap

5 pull ups - chin must clear the bar
10 push ups - flat back maintained through the entire range of movement, chest and chin touch the floor, full extension of arms locked out at the top of the push
15 squats - hip crease below parallel, full extension at top, hips open

No comments: