There is NOTHING in Reno that can come close to our program!

We build fitness machines out of ordinary people, and humble elite level athletes everyday. Professionals, civil servants, Division 1 athletes, soccer moms, and grandparents all DESERVE the most effective training available.

LET BATTTLEBORN CROSSFIT, THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL CROSSFIT IN RENO, ONE OF THE FIRST 100 CROSSFIT AFFILIATES EVER, ESTABLISHED IN 2007 SHOW YOU HOW!

All levels welcome - come in and try a week free!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thursday 23, September 2010

Strength:

Power Cleans
3-3-3-3-3

Skill:
HSPU

Metcon:
5x
3 muscle ups (4:1 ratio dips and pull ups)
6 strict pull ups
9 ring push ups
12 toes 2 bar

4 comments:

Laurie Coombs said...

Way to go 6AM class. You guys gave this one everything you had. I love seeing the effort that you all put out there. Wish I could be at the other classes to see the rest of you, and the kind of heart & soul that makes up BBCF.

Travis Coombs said...

Oops... that was me who posted. I gotta get used to Laurie having a Blogger account... Sorry.

Matt said...

Awesome job 6pm class!!

13:30 Rx'd

Wow, my upper body is wrecked! Good thing I'm going to vegas this weekend to recoup.

Alena said...

I was so excited to see Laurie post - I thought WOW I didnt even see her name on the board. :0)

Thanks to Coach Travis - he is allowing me time to try and motivate a 14 year old. UGHHH

Matt - I am so freaking sore!!!