Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday 22, September 2010

Well today's metcon actually came to me in a dream an woke me up from a dead sleep with the name and all - now I can't claim that I did not see something like it in my searching other CrossFit sites, but I in my head am taking full credit for this evil, I mean lovely WOD.

Strength:

Front squats
5-5-5-5-5

Push press
5-5-5-5-5

Metcon:

"Pick Your Poison"

10 mins
5 thrusters every minute 60/40kg

*** you can decrease the weight on the thrusters, but only by 10kg incraments, and for every 10kg you decrease, you add 5 more thrusters. So if you did 40kg for men instead of 60, you would do 15 thrusters per minute.

***penalty (of course) for every minute you dont make your rep count you owe 5 burpees at the end of the metcon.

YAYAYAYAYAY Burpees and Thrusters!

No comments: