There is NOTHING in Reno that can come close to our program!

We build fitness machines out of ordinary people, and humble elite level athletes everyday. Professionals, civil servants, Division 1 athletes, soccer moms, and grandparents all DESERVE the most effective training available.

LET BATTTLEBORN CROSSFIT, THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL CROSSFIT IN RENO, ONE OF THE FIRST 100 CROSSFIT AFFILIATES EVER, ESTABLISHED IN 2007 SHOW YOU HOW!

All levels welcome - come in and try a week free!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Saturday 6, August 2011

As we say good bye to Dan, leaving for his next chapter in life - Army Special Forces, we recieve news of a tragedy beyond all other including our elite military.

Dan, I am a better person for having the opportunity to know and share even a small part of my life with you. The things I learned about you up until the day you left still intrigued and shocked me.

If I would of known a few months ago that one faithful question, and one honest answer would of resulted in your leaving the BBCF family, if even for a short while may of been different.

GOOD LUCK DAN, PLEASE PLEASE BE SAFE AND KNOW WHAT A BETTER PLACE YOU MAKE EVERY WHERE YOU GO!

Metcon:

1 mile run
21-15-9-6-3
Row for calories
Sledge hammer swings
Power cleans 45kg
Pull ups
OHS 45kg
Burpees
1 mile run

DAN I'M POSTING THE PIC TOO!!!! My phone is being stubborn.

No comments: