Monday, July 5, 2010

Tuesday 6, July 2010


"Luce"

Wearing a 20 pound vest, three rounds for time of:
1K Run .70 of a mile
10 Muscle-ups conversion 4 pull ups 4 dips for each rep
100 Squats


Captain Ronald G. Luce, 27, of the U.S. Army Company C, 2nd Battalion, 20th Special Forces Group, headquartered at Jackson, Miss., died August 2, 2009 in Qole Gerdsar, Afghanistan, after his vehicle was struck by a command wire improvised explosive device. He is survived by by his wife Kendahl Shoemaker and 5 year old daughter Carrie, and parents Ronald and Katherine Luce.

4 comments:

Matt said...

HOLY CRAP! This Hero wod was a lot of work.

Wore my Body Armor weighing at 35lbs.
Did the 4/4 conversion for muscles ups as well, which made this wod just plain horrible!

1:07:49

Just don't stop moving is my advice.

Lynntropy said...

Way to go Matt!!! Way to rock it over and above the Rx.

I've gotten so far out of shape my severely (read that as SEVERELY) scaled version took me almost 50 minutes.

Alena said...

Nice job guys - I plan on doing it at 5pm then Warrior at 7, we shall see!

Matt said...

Hahah, Thanks Lynn! It was not my intention to get so far above Rx. They didn't have any 'light' body armor :-p.

Great job though, even if scaled. These Hero WODs are getting a little ridiculous at times.