Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thursday 6, August 2009

Hi ya all -

Just got to send a shout out to a few people I have not seen in the box for a few......

Dave (even though I know you were in Wed. I didn't see you)
Dimtri (again same as Dave, but I think it was Tuesday)
Matt - how's the foot, you totally could of done today's WOD ;)
Laura and Ty Carson
Marcus
Francis - injury over?
Rick - is your back better?
John (my 7amer)
Chris (really gotta get the new baby, the job in two towns, and life in order - LOL)
Sierra
Elena
Jaime
Kara - where are you
Jimmy - are you better yet???
Flor - thought I forgot about you huh?

Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you, and miss seeing your smiling sweat covered faces. :-)

O.K. so the sentimental stuff is over here we go with the WOD for the day.....

"FRAN" (funny you had to read all that to get to 'her"!)

21-15-9 reps

42.5kg Thruster
Pull-ups

Post Time

7 comments:

Travis Coombs said...

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!!!

Jay said...

I don't know if I am ready for fran today. I am starting to feel sick!!

Marcus said...

It's been a week, dang!

harold said...

So much for "Running & Burpees" eh?

Mel said...

"Fran" is a symbol of CrossFit superiority and seniority. Our matriarch has come to visit us again. Boys and girls, be prepared to get our ass kicked...

Travis Coombs said...

2:55 as Rx'd.

Until we meet again your miserable b#$ch.

Didn't reach my 2:30 goal, but shaved 24 seconds off my previous PR.

Mel said...

The anxiety-provoking WOD is finally over. All that is left are memories of moaning, graoning and grunting.
"Fran" may be ugly on the outside but I think that she is beautiful on the inside.
I kinda felt good hanging out with her tonight.

5:07 as rx'd (this is a PR for me, cut 4 minutes and 23 seconds from my previous Fran time).

I hope our paths will meet again soon...