There is NOTHING in Reno that can come close to our program!

We build fitness machines out of ordinary people, and humble elite level athletes everyday. Professionals, civil servants, Division 1 athletes, soccer moms, and grandparents all DESERVE the most effective training available.

LET BATTTLEBORN CROSSFIT, THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL CROSSFIT IN RENO, ONE OF THE FIRST 100 CROSSFIT AFFILIATES EVER, ESTABLISHED IN 2007 SHOW YOU HOW!

All levels welcome - come in and try a week free!

Monday, January 17, 2011

MOVED - Thanks everyone!!!




OK, I am going to do my best to not forget anyone... If I do, please know I did not mean to, and appreciate every bit.
Travis
Jerad
Jody
Steve
Kels
Spinx and Jackson
Tiffani
Lucas
Adam
Matt H
JJ
Mel
Denny
Sean
Lise
Chandler
Stacie
Louie
Eric
Jason
Brandon C
Ryan
Matt
Brian
Brandon B
Im closing here, love you all luckiest person in the world to have you all as,my family.

No comments: