Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Vitamins and Minerals

Let’s talk about health. For just a minute here. Because its not like we all want to spend our busy days chatting about vitamins and minerals. But someone has to bring it up! So I will.
I’m here to give you your daily dose of vitamins, or at least inspire you get more of the good stuff in your diet.
Here are some details on the essential vitamins and minerals, how to detect a deficiency and where you can find them. You can get the usual line up in your eggs (vitamin D), oranges (vitamin C), and milk (calcium). Zinc may be a bit harder to find, as the suggested food is oysters. 
One of my resolutions this year is to eat a more balanced diet, and this will start acting as my vitamin and mineral checklist.
Do you eat a well rounded, vitamin ans mineral rich diet? Or at a least try to and often fail, like I do. Let’s start eating healthier together!



1 comment:

clara william said...

I appreciate your all efforts about your thoughts. it's really good work. well done. I would like to share something really helpful for Health
Doctor's Best High Absorption Coq10 with Bioperine