Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday 14, May 2010

So many emotions running through me today - hard to stay on track with everything, the gym, EVan, work, the sectionals, friends leaving - holy cow, I am going to need a vacation or something after the next few weeks.

Strength:
Really just focusing on proper technique for the Snatch today - nothing to crazy, lots of skills to be learned.

Metcon:
150 kettlebell swings for time AHAP (as heavy as possible)
* oh the joy here is that every minute on the minute we do 3 burpees

Everyone have a great day, a wonderful weekend, and see you all on Monday!

3 comments:

John Mariotti said...

you are an evil woman...60# 6:42, great workout, had times from 6:42 to 13:00

John Mariotti

Alena said...

John - Thanks, this was one of those ones that destroyed even my top guys. :-)

Anonymous said...

I hated this one while I was doing it. But after I was done, it was one of my favorite WODs! Lol. The 20kg hurt. But it also felt oh-so-good! And burpees... "Things don't get easier. You just get stronger." That's how I feel about those...haha.