There is NOTHING in Reno that can come close to our program!

We build fitness machines out of ordinary people, and humble elite level athletes everyday. Professionals, civil servants, Division 1 athletes, soccer moms, and grandparents all DESERVE the most effective training available.

LET BATTTLEBORN CROSSFIT, THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL CROSSFIT IN RENO, ONE OF THE FIRST 100 CROSSFIT AFFILIATES EVER, ESTABLISHED IN 2007 SHOW YOU HOW!

All levels welcome - come in and try a week free!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday 14, May 2010

So many emotions running through me today - hard to stay on track with everything, the gym, EVan, work, the sectionals, friends leaving - holy cow, I am going to need a vacation or something after the next few weeks.

Strength:
Really just focusing on proper technique for the Snatch today - nothing to crazy, lots of skills to be learned.

Metcon:
150 kettlebell swings for time AHAP (as heavy as possible)
* oh the joy here is that every minute on the minute we do 3 burpees

Everyone have a great day, a wonderful weekend, and see you all on Monday!

3 comments:

John Mariotti said...

you are an evil woman...60# 6:42, great workout, had times from 6:42 to 13:00

John Mariotti

Alena said...

John - Thanks, this was one of those ones that destroyed even my top guys. :-)

Ashleigh said...

I hated this one while I was doing it. But after I was done, it was one of my favorite WODs! Lol. The 20kg hurt. But it also felt oh-so-good! And burpees... "Things don't get easier. You just get stronger." That's how I feel about those...haha.